Below are the two monologues for each of the characters. The actors have been instructed to, whilst recording, to take short pauses in between each sentence so to allow for a fluiditiy of editing, so that I, as the editor may splice each of the audio clips and allow them to go in between our footage.
We hope to do this to create the effect that the two characters are talking about the same topic coincidentally at the same time, but with different outlooks for it. We hope this will add to any comedy and will communicate the friendship between the two characters for their thoughts to be in sync as they are.
Jay: ''Hiya, My name's Oscar.'' - Yeah, that sounds good. And no one will have thought of it before, definitely not. Who would actually go catfishing. I mean, I'm being careful, and it's not my fault anyway, I know it's not my dad's either but I shouldn't have to suffer for it. ''Jay don't do that- Jay don't post that.'' Can't tell Ali, he'll be melted if he knows I'm going for his cousin. And I bet Alistair will be late as well. As usual.
Ali: I think I've finally found a way around it, definitely. Catfishing! There's no way that there's anything wrong with this, I mean all I'm doing is trying to talk to a girl. She is really lovely like,... Heh (idk a chuckle or sm) she is WILD - and it's my mum's fault anyway. If I get caught I can just blame it on her, she's the one thats not letting me go out. God I can't wait to tell Jay, wonder if he'll mind me mailing his cousin. Be sweet.
No comments:
Post a Comment